Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Family Vacation ( part 2)

on Saturday we drove around trying to find things to do but nothing was going on so we stayed at the house and the kids played out in the back yard. when it got close to bed time for the girls I got some more glow sticks out. and this time I took pictures of them.
                                 I got masks that you but glow stick on. and they were ladybugs.










                                         They wanted daddy to have and orange necklace.



then on Sunday they were calling for rain so we thought we go the 7 points for a little and the it was get nice so we went up to DelGrosso's again. and the kids went swimming. the water was very cold. we saw the storm coming and made it back to the van just before it down pored. it rained for 30mins or so. and we went back out and let the kids ride some of the rids. and then it started to rain so we decide to head back the the house. and that night I gave them glow sticks again. C did not like the cold water so he just played in the sand.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment