Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rachel's rice and noodle supper


I like to try making  new food for supper or lunch or any time. Last night I made
Quick Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice.

Saute 
1 medium onion chopped
3-4 clove minced garlic
in 2-3 tbsp olive oil
1-2 tsp Cajan seasoning
        Then you add what ever frozen veggies you like. Cook until the veggie are done. Put the mixture in a large bowl. 


In the same pan you cooked the onions, garlic and veggies in cook ground hamburg.( that way you are not dirtying more dishes, you can cook chicken if you like chicken. you don't have to have meat in it.)



Cook 2 cups of rice, I add beef seasoning.



Rachel wanted me to add noodles to it. Normally i do rice or noodles this is the first time I put both in.
Mix every thing together in a bowl.




The sauce is:( and I doubled it)
4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1.5 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp ginger









Here is what it looks like done.



No comments:

Post a Comment